EZezine strives to comply
with the bulk sending policies of every ISP.
If you have any reports of
suspicious mail being sent from our
server or if we are not
complying with your bulk sending
polices, please contact
Things ISPs want to know about EZezine:
- No spam is sent through our servers.
- We support ezine content publishers.
- We do not support email marketing campaigns.
- Every EZezine member has gone to great lengths to assure that
in their database has double opted-in.
- Every subscriber in every EZezine members' lists have double
via a web interface.
- We do not allow the import of existing databases that were built
other than via EZezine subscription
forms; therefore, there is never
question as to where, when or how
a subscriber double opted-in.
- EZezine and each of its members can provide a date/time/IP stamp
on every single subscriber.
- We have one of the most, if not the most, up to date and responsive
bounce management programs in place.
- Valid and immediate unsubscribe instructions are included in
every email sent through
- EZezine members recognize that we are not a "quick fix"
and that they are required to
take action to clean their lists before using our software.
- We respond immediately to any questions about our membership
- We educate our members on ezine
publishing "best practices."
- EZezine is hosted on our own servers so that we can monitor
email that is sent through our servers.
- EZezine never attempts to hide
our standing with the ISPs. Check
- EZezine's primary mission is to provide a spam-free environment
successful delivery of content-driven